Document management is made easy with a built-in scanning interface that connects directly to your scanner to process paper documents from any file format.
Capture documents from mobile devices
Laserfiche Mobile app offers full repository functionality right from your
iOS, Android and Windows devices.
1. Turn photos taken with phones and tablets into digital documents.
2. Make all content captured on mobile devices full-text searchable.
3. Initiate and participate in automated business processes from anywhere.
4. Capture fragile, archival or odd-size text documents and transform them into digital, searchable files without purchasing a specialized scanner.
Capture electronic documents
Laserfiche document imaging system connects directly with standard office tools.
1. Save documents directly from Microsoft Office applications.
2. Convert working documents into archival formats for permanent storage.
3. Drag-and-drop electronic files into document repositories for easy storage.
4. Import documents from e-mail, including attachments, with one click.
Case Study: Cypress-Fairbanks ISD How Cypress Fairbanks ISD Implemented 90% Paperless Employee Onboarding
Accelerate high-volume capture
Reclaim time spent importing, processing and indexing paperwork.
1. Reduce manual scanning and indexing by capturing precise pieces of information from paper and electronic documents.
2. Capture information from databases to simplify metadata import.
3. Automatically sort and categorize incoming documents, fill out fields and create folder paths based on image data, barcodes, page size and more.
4. Initiate document routing workflows based on document processing.