1. Review and approve submitted forms from a tablet or smartphone, web browser, or email.
2. Show authorized staff all pending forms and actions required, increasing visibility and prompting timely response.
3. Increased efficiency and quality with information that is correct, complete, timely, and centrally accessible for all participants such as HR, IT, and Payroll.
4. Enable employees to create BPMN-compliant process models using drag-and-drop interaction.
5. Modify existing processes and add users without the need to install additional business process automation software.
Case Study: Cypress-Fairbanks ISD HR Onboarding